5.6K views
1.5

Update by user Jul 14, 2017

Items come from China

Also advertising clothing that is not their merchandise found several items that are official items of other vendors I.e. Venus and selling cheap imitations with no labels inside clothing

Refusing to assist with shipping fee even if item is defective knowing the cost will outweigh benefit of returning item then in return offering a forty percent refund to keep damaged item

Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2017

ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my items were in transit then when I pressed for a tracking number said they would be sent out very soon this is when I became very Leary.

I then proceeded to tell them if I did not receive some type of confirmation I had ordered I would be calling my bank I received a wonderful surprise. A man in a rental truck not a FedEx not a ups but a rental truck dropped a package with only 2/7 items I ordered and guess what? All the items inside ripped apart at the seams totally defective. I called my bank and they're doing an investigation and credited me back.

Do not order from here **Update** PLEASE SPREAD THIS AROUND girls I shop from Venus clothing as well which they have great products I was on their site and noticed a cold shoulder top that was the IDENTICAL IMAGE same MODEL and all than a top I bought on IVRose only guess what? The price on Ivrose was lowered about 3-5.00 I confronted Ivrose about it and literally screenshot the Image on venus.com and then my order review and product page on IVRose showing the same exact image from Venus and asked how that was possible to have Venus clothings model and exact top in stock...the order finally arrived and guess what? All clothing from IVrose has zero labels in the clothing I've reported this to Venus merchandising department and they're investigating now with photos I have and the chats with customer service where I address the question four times about the fraud and they downright do not even answer.

What a scam Pic 1 and 2 shows defective bra literally straight out of the package Pic 3 shows a top I ordered and received which looks NOTHING like pic 4 which is what I should have received Pic 5 shows Venus.com and their cold shoulder top and model Pic 6 is my order review look at the second item on the list the Cold shoulder top...see the miracle of twins? Pic 7 shows me addressing them via chat about frauding Venus and us customers Pic 8 is their lovely solution SPREAD the word please

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Pictures of clothing stolen, I had to chase them for order, Clothing quality- not what you see on pictures, Time it takes to deliver.

Comments

Wow! I'm so disappointed by these reviews.

I have ordered from ThredUp a few times. I had to return items that did not fit. Because I don't have a printer I had to have the return slip mailed to me. Things went smoothly.

For fun I completed the profile for the "Goody Box". I received a box with items the " stylist " selected based on the fashion profile. Everything was very nicely folded and wrapped. It kinda felt like Christmas morning.

But, holy crap, the clothing looked like it was selected by Bozo the Clown!

Horrible colors, cheap fabrics and UGLY! :•p The latest shipment, of my selection's, are better.However, now that I have read some of your comments I will tread lightly with future orders.

Ordered a jumpsuit from Ivrose the item looked nothing like the picture, it was extremlely poor quality, cheap see through material. When I requested permission to return the item.

The company refused to provide me with the return address and asked if I could keep the item or possibly give it to someone and they would provide me with a 10% DISCOUNT. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY ~ IF YOU DO PLEASE DO NOT LOOK TO RETURN THE ITEM IF IT'S NOT TO YOUR STANDARDS.

I wished I’d read reviews online before ordering from here. You can’t return the items? They wouldn’t give me a return address.

I will never order from

Them again. The shipping was supposed to take 3-5 business days it took 8 business days I needed it for a trip and it never came on time.

The order looked nothing like the picture it was completely off. Instead of giving me high waisted underwear I got regular underwear.

Does anyone have a phone number for them. We have been waiting over a month for our clothes....

I am not satisfied with their service they take to long to process your order and then take to long to receive them and then they are not what you ordered you can never contact them you can't get any info on them at all do not order from this company ever. I am very disappointed with this company or supposed to be a company. I am going to fight to get my funds back and report them to B B B better business bureau.

Ksm255

Their**

to Ksm255 #1499529

Thank You!!!

to Tee #1499530

I just got my CHEAP ADS CLOTHES AFTER WAITING 3 WEEKS, $150 WORTH OF DISH RAGS WITH CRAZY CHEAP COLORS I WILL BE LETTING THEM NO I HAVE THEIR RETURN ADDRESS THANKS TO YOU SENDING RAGS VIA POST OFFICE VIA CERTIFIED SIGNATURE REQUIRED DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT COST....THANKS!!!